[MPlayer-users] mplayer cannot reproduce rm file

Hernan Badino hernan.badino at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 10:15:46 CEST 2006

> Hi.
>
> i'm looking into this stream, but i can't get it to work yet.
> It work with the old realplayer8, but not with the helix realplayer.
> It's a RealAudio4 8k5 bps (codec sipro), audio block format is ra4.
>
> I got past the error
>

>> sdpplin: got 'm=', but 'a=StreamCount' is still unknown. Broken sdp?
>>

> by forcing the code to assume that no StreamCount means 1 stream, but
> there is still some work to do.
>
> The dumped file now has a MDPR chunk, but still misses some data needed
> for stream recognition, not even realplayer8 can play the dumped stream.
> I can probably hack rm demuxer to play it, but I'd really prefer to get
> a valid playable dump.
>
> Ciao,
>  Roberto

Hello Robert,

It would be great to get a playable file. I don't know what a MDPR chunk
and the language you use is a little advanced for me. How can I find out
when a solution has been found? And how long do you think is going to take?

Thank you in Advance.

Hernan

(Congratulazioni Italia, Campioni del Mondo!)