[MPlayer-users] Re: Re: gmplayer won't start

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Jan 26 20:53:33 CET 2006

On Thursday, 26 January 2006 at 17:35, Martin Martin wrote:
> On Wednesday, 25 January 2006 at 15:41, Martin Martin
> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I hope you can help me with this:
> >
> > I compiled the mplayer on a SUN-Ultra60 -> SparcV9
> > Running Solaris10 (sparc) latest patch version.
> [...]
> > MPlayer 1.0pre7try2-3.3.2 (C) 2000-2005 MPlayer Team
>
> Retry with a recent CVS checkout, please.
>
> R.
> Hi
>
> According to mplayer.hu, this is the latest version.

Indeed, this is the latest "release", but bugs are being fixed
constantly in CVS, and since we haven't had a new release for
9 months now, you can imagine how different is current CVS
from 1.0pre7.

> If not, where can I find it ?

At the bottom of the download page you'll find instructions on how
to do a checkout from CVS.

Regards,
R.

PS. Please don't reply off-list.