[MPlayer-users] Re: Re: How to change audio stream?

SeNS sens_boston at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 05:12:23 CET 2006

Hello, Sebastian!
You wrote  on Sun, 22 Jan 2006 01:43:38 +0100:

 SK> ..because it's an avi..

 SK> I suppose you convert it to matroska (container). It's very easy and
 SK> you will be able to switch audio tracks on the fly via '#' in mplayer.

I did conversion to matroska but resulting mkv file played with some
problems (frame drop) on my dxr3-linux box. Yes, the sound streams switches
perfectly (and it's very interesting effect :-) but video not acceptable :-(

I hope the mplayer developers can do that trick (I mean audio-track
switching) with avi container... It will be great.

WBR, SeNS