[MPlayer-users] DirectVobSub Supported?

|TEcHNO| techno at punkt.pl
Mon Jan 9 16:01:10 CET 2006

Hi,

> If mplayer currently not able to handle these paranthesis, is there
> any posibilty that the future mplayer can handle this problem? This
> subtitle IMHO important, because while the subtitles giving us
> information about place or term information (of course about the
> movie) appear above, we can still see the subtitle below.
I vaugly recall a discussion a long time ago, that said that the OSD
code would require a lot of rework to work with such fancy things a s
good positioning, colours etc. Anyone knows is there any progress in
this field?

--
pozdrawiam     |"Help me master, I felt the burning twilight behind
techno at punkt.pl|those gates of stell..." --Perihelion, Prophecy Sequence