[MPlayer-users] various enhancements and bugfixes for the ALSA driver (v2) (frommplayer-dev-eng)

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Tue Feb 7 07:47:42 CET 2006

   Hi,

   FWIW, I've been testing this set of patches today, so far I've found no
problems. Also, the ALSA dmix output seems to work a lot better with video.
I did have some sync problems while using dmix, but they appear to be fixed.
These tests are far from extensive, just first impressions.

   I'm using Slackware 10, kernel 2.4.24-ck1 with ALSA 1.0.11rc3 (CVS of Feb
2) with an SB AWE64, MPlayer CVS from today, patched with all 12 patches.

 	Take care,
 	Steve