[MPlayer-users] GCC 4 and above

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sat Apr 1 20:08:16 CEST 2006

http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/rebuilding.html

> I have no idea how to downgrade my GCC. I checked and FC4 I think came with
> V4 of GCC - I need to go to the FC3 version? I tried Yum and it didn't have
> anything. I can't use a Fedora package cause it complains I don't have Core
> 3.

Huh? http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/downloads-optional-cvs.html has links
for FC4.

> um? Is there anything I can do? Is there going to be a GCC4 compatible
> version sometime?

CVS versions have supported GCC4 for months now.

I'll be updating to current CVS soon and releasing FC5 builds.

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/
There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression