[MPlayer-users] Re: swf flash with mplayer

SeNS sens_boston at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 07:07:37 CET 2005

Hello, Kichigai!

 KM> First, it depends on the Flash file. If it involves rendering
 KM> graphics (I.E. it doesn't involve recorded video, but instead objects
 KM> that move) then I doubt MPlayer will EVER play it.

It's a pity :-( I have a lot of funny swf movies and want to play em on
parties for friends... But I heard about "Sorenson Codec" and "On2 VP6
codec". Does it have any relation to "swf problem"? Can mplayer use these
codecs?

 KM> Next time, please put all your questions into a single message. That
 KM> way we can respond to them all at once.

Sorry, the first post to gmain takes a lot of time. Now posting is allowed
and I will collect all my stupid questions in a big bunch :-)))

WBR, SeNS