[MPlayer-users] One last appeal for help with RealMedia files

John Brown johnbrown105 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 04:38:27 CET 2005

Was not the proper respect shown to the Expert Ones? Doth mine humble
origins in the land of Newbia offend Them? Are mine posts disappearing into
the ether? Have I bad breath?

Verily, even a blast of dragon breath wouldst be preferable to this stony
silence. For behold! I have cried in the wilderness 6 days and 6 nights
(give or take), but in vain. It is written that there were others before me
who waited for a sign 40 days and 40 nights , perhavs even 40 years, but the
prophets had only donkeys and camels, and the pace of life was slower in
those days.

It is true that I didst not offer a fatted calf, or even a goat, but only
voluminous information which is mostly meaningless to sinners and the
uninitiated.

If mine plight doth move the Expert Ones, please see the posts entitled
"MPlayer/MEncoder crash on particular RealPlayer rmvb files"

Thank you.