[MPlayer-users] Re: DVD trouble on Inspiron 6000 (SCSI: No DMA): including compile errors (was: libdts)

Thorgal Aegirsson d_werdan at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 10:24:42 CET 2005

Hello,
I will not be of a great help, just a short line about
my transition from Redhat/Fedora to debian. Although I
had to adapt to new box configuration scripts, I've
had so far no problems with alsa, xine, mplayer and so
on due to hardware or config issues. I own a latitude
d800, which should not be that different from your
laptop. In short, I don't regret the migration to
debian (about 1.5 year ago, and will stick to it). But
the mplayer list is not the place to discuss linux
distros I guess ... sorry ;)

T.