[MPlayer-users] difference in vobsub handling between mplayer and mencoder

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 18:52:43 CET 2005

Pomarede Nicolas wrote:

> This is using 1.0pre7, I don't know if this is fixed in CVS, so I
> prefer reporting it.

As you've already been told, over on -dev-eng, it is ALWAYS advised to
try the CVS version before reporting a bug. If people keep reporting
bugs from the release version without trying CVS first, then we'll keep
getting reports on bugs which have already been fixed - and *that*
becomes annoying very quickly.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.