[MPlayer-users] Critical errors

Henrik Nielsen museion at kalliope.org
Wed May 25 03:45:27 CEST 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 22:52 +0200, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> Hi,
> On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 08:35:50PM +0200, Henrik Nielsen wrote:
>
> Use the -v flag to create logs.
> Also, is it really a crash or does it just quit? If it really crashes,
> you should try out gdb.
>
> Don't really know, but try -nocache...

Thanks for the tips, but sadly the problem remains. It actually crashes.
Or, freezes would be a better term, I have to kill the process.

I tried -nocache, with seemingly no effect, and with -v the output is as
follows: http://www.sonetten.dk/grr.txt (sorry, pastebin was down at the
time of writing).

When I break the process with CTRL+C I get this, and my intuition says
that it all might have something to do with it:

[ws] Error in display.
[ws]  Error code: 172 ( BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment parameter) )
[ws]  Request code: 149
[ws]  Minor code: 2
[ws]  Modules: enable_cache

Any ideas?