[MPlayer-users] The continuing adventures of no QT Sound

Lee McLain lee.mclain at gmail.com
Tue May 3 21:34:28 CEST 2005

Ok,  I am stumped.
What .dlls should I have installed and where?  I have installed a them
multiple times and put them in various locations all without success.
Originally I installed Mplayer via RPM and it didn't work.  So, I got
the source files and then compiled it and made sure that the QT files
were in the location listed in the help files.  I still can't get
sound.
Do you, perhaps, have any other ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Lee