[MPlayer-users] The continuing adventures of no QT Sound

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Sat May 7 23:02:18 CEST 2005

On Tue, 3 May 2005 15:34:28 -0400
Lee McLain <lee.mclain at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok,  I am stumped.
> What .dlls should I have installed and where?

Get the "all" package from mplayerhq.hu download section.  I still use
"/usr/local/lib/win32", though there are a few other options.  When you
copy the files to the win32 folder, make sure they aren't in a
sub-folder or anything.

> Originally I installed Mplayer via RPM and it didn't work.  So, I got
> the source files and then compiled it

After you run "./configure" read the output and make sure it prints
that quicktime has been enabled.