[MPlayer-users] Survey: Master's thesis about communication in open source projects: We need your help

Henrik Farre henrik at rockhopper.dk
Thu Mar 24 20:24:19 CET 2005

Hi

We are a group of 4 master students at Aalborg University Denmark, who
are writing a thesis about communication in open source projects. As an
part of this, we are conduction a survey, and we would like _your_
input, it does not matter if you are a user or a developer, we need
everybody's input.

If you can spare about 15 minutes filling out this survey:
http://www.cs.aau.dk/~tomas/survey/intro/intro_mplayer.html
we would appreciate it very much.

We thank you for your time.

--