[MPlayer-users] Problem with playing rvmb, missing avisynth.dll

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 11:59:32 CEST 2005

some rvmb's can be played well but not for all. those in trouble files quite
often produces an error message: can not open avisynth.dll codec.

what this mean? how can i fix it?

--
steven woody (id: narke)

Ben Sanderson: Are you desirable? Are you irresistible? Maybe if you
drank bourbon with me, it would help. Maybe if you kissed me and I
could taste the sting in your mouth it would help. If you drank
bourbon with me naked. If you smelled of bourbon as you fucked me, it
would help. It would increase my esteem for you. If you poured bourbon
onto your naked body and said to me "drink this". If you spread your
legs and you had bourbon dripping from your breasts and your pussy and
said "drink here" then I could fall in love with you. Because then I
would have a purpose. To clean you up and that, that would prove that
I'm worth something. I'd lick you clean so that you could go away and
fuck someone else.

	- Leaving Las Vegas (1995)