[MPlayer-users] Problems

Sebastian Krämer spambouncer at skraemer.de
Wed Jul 27 02:50:46 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 27 July 2005 02:17, Giulio Daprelà wrote:

> 2)
> KPlayer is a frontend to MPlayer, right? Ok, the previous video
> formats don't freeze the application, but I can only listen to the
> audio. The dvd doesen't works, and freezes the application.

I've tested one dvd with kplayer right away and video and audio played just
fine. Some mplayer features were missing of course (adjust pan-scan, switch
audio track..) but I can't confirm that the video stream isn't working.. :-/

Notice that kplayer is no official mplayer application. Maybe it's something
you should report at 'the other side'..

Sebastian