[MPlayer-users] segmentation fault

Olivier GRENIE ogrenie at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 23:05:14 CEST 2005

Hi,
I did the tests you proposed:
   1/ the RAM seems OK (no test failed)
   2/ I downloaded, compiled and installed the last
stable version. Still, the same problem: segmentation
fault
   3/ I downloaded, compiled and installed the last
version from CVS. Still, the same problem:
segmentation fault.
   4/ nothing to report about the mplayer
configuration files. Even when I deleted all the
configuration files, I had a segmentation fault.

I do not know how to progress.
Cheers,
Olivier