[MPlayer-users] DTS only in stereo

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon Jan 24 10:38:58 CET 2005

On Friday, 21 January 2005 at 14:57, Matthew Mott wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When using mplayer 1.0pre6 from Dominik's RPMS (I have modified the SPEC
> file to enable DTS support, as it doesn't by default), mplayer will only
> play a DTS track in Stereo mode, even though it should contain 5.1
> surround sound.

What is the exact command line you used? Please include MPlayer's output
with -v option next time.

> The output from Mplayer is attached. Mplayer was built with the
> --enable-dts option against dtsdec-devel-0.0.2-1mdk.i586.rpm, which was
> the only version of libdts I could find.

Interesting. I'll look into it and add support, so you don't have
to edit the spec file, but can simply use rpmbuild --rebuild --with dts
next time.

R.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer/