[MPlayer-users] vo drivers and High Definition video clips play crush

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Jan 6 16:28:39 CET 2005

Hi,
On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 05:16:37PM +0200, Vladimir Moushkov wrote:
> I've got problems playing High Definition clips with sdl and xv video
> drivers.

BadAlloc... That is a problem with X probably. Some X.org version had
that even with normal-sized videos.
Try google, maybe some of the tips work for you (I think there was
something like setting XaaNoOffscreensomething as a possible solution
though with some speed loss in X...).
It could of course be that your graphics card really doesn't have enough
RAM, but I doubt it..
You might try -nodouble, but I don't think it will help.
The problem with SDL is probably because it uses Xv by default, too.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger