[MPlayer-users] sound problem with tv

Dariusz Andziak dandziak at kikom.pl
Mon Feb 14 08:54:49 CET 2005

Hi,
I had similar problem.
You have to check, if there is a problem with Mplayer or with sound card
driver.
If you play TV, default the voice will be played from sound card, via
connection TV-card-sound card.You have then "no sound" message if you
use console window.
If you record by mencoder, the voice will be recorded from TV card
directly. You can set it up via option "immediatemode".
Try to record and then to play recorded files (with -oac copy first).
After I changed the sound card, it was all OK.
Greetings
Darek
dandziak at kikom.pl