[MPlayer-users] Mplayer broke all other apps integration.

Julián Nuñez julian at proteger.org.ar
Wed Feb 9 18:40:57 CET 2005

Tony Traugott wrote:

> Makes my system pretty useless for multimedia considering EVERYONE has
> referenced mplayer for some odd reason.

If EVERYONE has referenced it, there should be a good reason...

--
"El verdadero valor esta en hacer sin testigos, lo que podría hacerse delante de todo el mundo"

The danger lies not in the machine itself but in the user's failure to envision
the full consequences of the instructions he gives to it."
    Neal Stephenson

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of
totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?
    Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948), "Non-Violence in Peace and War"