[MPlayer-users] Mplayer doesn't compile

Michael Scholz michael_scholz at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 19:36:59 CEST 2005

Reimar,

your hints helped - now it compiles! I still have no idea why the GL-stuff
is broken nor what could have caused it. Previous releases of mplayer
compiled out of the box (i. e.: tar -xjf <Archive> && cd <TargetFolder> &&
./configure && make && ./mplayer <opts> <media> && :o) ).

Anyway, if there's some time I'll try to investigate the issue a little
closer. But I can't say when. Even others may be a lot faster finding out
why.

CU!

-Mike