[MPlayer-users] Re: Crash of mencoder in demux_ts.c line 2728

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Tue Aug 23 09:29:28 CEST 2005

George Styles wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I can confirm that that does fix the problem, at least on my example
>file. I will be encoding hours of video overnight tonight with it
>(what MythTV has recorded for me over the last few days)... I will
>report back if the problem re-surfaces.

ok

>2 more questions:
>1. How do CVS commits get notified on this project (mplayer)? will
>there be a posting to this mailing list if/when this gets committed?

yes, in mplayer-cvslog

>2. Is CVS know to be 'mostly ok' at the moment (ie, are there any
>major bugs known to be in there at the moment)? i might try the CVS
>version later this week
>
>thanks for your help,
>
>George

only presumed fixes are committed, so yes: the current cvs is overall
better than
the extremely old version of mplayer you are using, although I haven't
had the chance
to verify if the bug you reported still applies.

    Nico

 Sponsor:
 Invia le tue immagini digitali su www.digitalpix.it
* e ricevi vere stampa a casa tua in 24 ore.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1534&d=23-8