[MPlayer-users] Re: mouse click pauses mplayer

Tobias Marx tmarx at uni-wuppertal.de
Sat Aug 20 10:44:16 CEST 2005

RC <rcooley <at> spamcop.net> writes:

> That's very odd...  I can't imagine it has anything to do with mplayer.

that might be, but i've got no clue what it could be. i've just tested it as
root and a newly created user and even under gnome, just to get sure. the
results were the same.

> Are you launching mplayer from a filemanager, or from some other app?
> Or are you running this from (eg.) an xterm?

in both cases i get the pause problem. it makes no difference whether i start it
from eg. konqueror or a terminal like konsole.

> Are you using gmplayer or some other front-end?

nope