[MPlayer-users] Keyboard input doubts

Francisco Manjavacas txikomb at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 10 11:37:01 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I just wanted to know if it was possible to change the
keyboard input configuration in Windows version. I
need Mplayer to play a video file completely, but
without the controls of the keyboard. For example, if
you press the Space key, the program shouldn't pause
the video.

I have tried to change the input.conf file -deleting
entries and commenting lines with #- but it remains
the same, the keyboard keeps working. Also, I tried
the "-noconsolecontrols" command, but no effect.

Please, could you tell me if it's possible or not in
this version??

Thank you very much in advance!!