[MPlayer-users] trying to stream more than one MPEG2 file from the server to the client

anupama biswas anupamabiswas at yahoo.co.in
Mon Apr 18 08:05:07 CEST 2005

Yes I am using Live stack and the rtsp:// syntax.

Can anybody tell me if "on the fly stream switching"/
channel change (simultaneous playing of more than one
streams) is supported in MPlayer? I know that this
facility is available in GStreamer.
Thanks,
Anupama

--- Nico Sabbi <nsabbi at tiscali.it> wrote:
> If  audio and video streams are in separate sockets
> you have to compile mplayer with LIVE's rtsp
libraries and use rtsp:// or sdp:// syntax;