[MPlayer-users] TwoLAME for MEncoder?

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Sat Apr 16 04:40:57 CEST 2005

  Hi,

  The Toolame project has not seen any activity since (I think) January,
  2004, and a new developer has launched a fork of the project, called
  TwoLAME.

  He's been working on automake/libtool/pkgconfig based build, code
  cleanup, static and shared libs, etc, for a number of months that I'm
  aware of, and the current release seems very good to me.

  Could a developer please take a look at this project and consider
  adding support for it, similar to Toolame support?

  The URL for it is http://twolame.sourceforge.net/ , and TIA.

  	Steve