[MPlayer-users] My first try to play HDTV demos ...

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Thu Apr 14 13:40:10 CEST 2005

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:26:00 +0200
Nico Sabbi <nsabbi at tiscali.it> wrote:

> I committed the last two long ago

Yes, all three have been comitted, but I stick with 1.0pre6 for now,
just applying those patches to it...  Not really wanting to discover new
bugs in CVS right now ;-)

> yes, you are a real bug catcher as far as mencoder is concerned :)

I'd much rather not have that honor, really...  But at least things seem
to be looking pretty bug-free for me right now.  Until some great new
feature gets comitted to CVS that I can't live without, I'm happy with
the version I've got working now...