[MPlayer-users] embedded subtitles in OGM files

vitko vitk0 at seznam.cz
Tue Apr 5 12:56:04 CEST 2005

> having problems with a set of OGM files I've made as backups for my
> DVDs. I usually mux them as follow: video (XVID), French (Vorbis),
> original version (Vorbis), french subtitles (SRT) using virtualdubmod

I'm using ogmmerge[1] to mux Ogg Media files, I'm using similar components
(Czech audio, English audio, Czech SRT subs, English SRT subs) and never had any
  problems with mplayer. What does ogminfo say about your OGM file? Compare
ogminfo output with that of mplayer -v.

Vit

[1] See http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/ogmtools/ogmmerge.1.html