[MPlayer-users] Problem with playing some DVD disc

Tomasz Sztejka sztejkat at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 10:04:06 CEST 2004

Hi,
 I'm not experienced MPlayer user - I just want to watch
movie. Recently I bought one which, if played through
MPlayer, does not behave properly. I can only watch it from
the beginning - any attempt to move forwards/backwards more
than about 2 minutes results in going to the beginning of
movie and sound beeing totally out of sync. Also I can't
select chapters to play, regardless if I do it by GUI or by
command line.

 Did anyone of you experienced something similar? Can
anyone advice me something? I'm using Linux and going to
Windows or stand-alone dvd player is not an option.

regards,
  Tomasz Sztejka