[MPlayer-users] AAC audio track of a matroska file won't play

Wilfred de Bondt wilfred at cambridgelaan.nl
Tue Sep 21 18:15:47 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have a matroska file with aac audio. Unfortunately the audio doesn't
play. Other files play well, so I think it is not a problem with my audio
output drivers. The video does play.
I am using Debian unstable, updated nearly everyday.
Although I use a self compiled kernel

Linux piccolo 2.6.8.1 #1 Mon Aug 16 19:13:33 CEST 2004 i686 GNU/Linux

I am using the internal libfaad2.
I have uploaded a small sample to ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/
namely matroska-file-with-aac-audio-which-doesnt-play.mkv

Can somebody on this list help me?

With kind regards,

Wilfred de Bondt

--
Why postpone until tomorrow what you can postpone indefinitely