[MPlayer-users] Config disables alsa & other drivers. Why ?

Adam Bogacki afb at paradise.net.nz
Sat Sep 18 22:57:29 CEST 2004

Hi, after downloading CVS I used

./configure --language-en --enable-gui --disable-runtime-cpudetection

Config summary is attached below. Key drivers seem to have been
disabled, particularly alsa.
This may explain why in the first compile I had no audio, currently
audio with a loud background crackle.

Another problem id that 'mplayer dvd://1' brings up the intro dvd
screen, then crashes.

Constructive input appreciated. I previously ran the Marillat debs
without these probs.

Adam.