[MPlayer-users] [BUGREPORT] Crash when REAL used with any -aop options

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Sun Oct 31 17:52:01 CET 2004

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 14:59:45 +0100
Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:

I have a few questions...

What's the point of -softvol-normal values above 100? With 200, it seems
to start at the current volume level, only droping to half volume when
you first hit 0/9. Bug?

Why isn't 50 the default?  Seems a much more sane value to me, and makes
it work exactly like "-aop list=volume" does.

I'm curious about the ^M at the end of each line.

> The attached version works for me, but I still don't have the manpage
> part... Anyone volunteering to do that?

Why not.  See attached.