[MPlayer-users] TTF subtitle font size too large with Matroska file

Jacob Bower jacob.bower at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 23:11:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

Is there anyway to select an alternate font size for subtitles when
using TTF fonts, specifically when viewing a Matroska file? (I don't
know if the font size is typically encoded in this format).

Everywhere that discusses changing the subtitle font size in mplayer
that I could find on google suggests changing the size can be achieved
by switching fonts, but this doesn't seem  to make sense for scaleable
fonts like ttf...

Thanks,
- Jake