[MPlayer-users] Trouble compiling, ldt_keeper?

Todd ... pr0vidence at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 17:26:31 CEST 2004

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 08:24:05PM +0000, Todd ... wrote:
 > I am using Linux, kernel 2.6.6. Gentoo tends to be a very bleeding edge
 > distro. But I have built mplayer before, on this very machine. the reason
 > did this was because I noticed I did not compile in DVD support so I am
 > trying to re-compile.
 >
 > anyway. I looked in the file you mentioned (asm/ldt.h) and found the line
 > you said was having the issue (modify_ldt_ldt_s) moved that to the top of
 > the file but ended up with the same error.

Only the line? Or whole modify_ldt_ldt_s definition (up to '}')?
Hmmm. You say 2.6.6 has modify_ldt_ldt_s, not user_desc?
Try then the included patch. Hope it applies, as it's for CVS, not
MPlayer-1.0-pre4.
Torinthiel

--
  Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
    torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl