[MPlayer-users] option flip causes black screen and hanged system

Razvan RADU razradu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 23:03:07 CET 2004

Sory about this guys but what was happening is that I didn't get a
copy of my message in inbox and I thought something was wrong because
I've never been on a discussion list before that doesn't send you too
your posted message. And I kept trying until I thought of that, stupid
me.

Sory about that again.

I don't have any log because as I told you imediately after running
mplayer with option flip all I get is a black screen and the only
thing I can do to my computer after this is reboot from the button
couse not even Ctrl+Alt+Del works.

Funny thing is that I've managed to get around the problem by writting
"flip" as the first video out filter, if I write it at the end of the
list of filters I get the same result as with -flip !