[MPlayer-users] problems playing growisofs disk

ivanova flamingivanova at punkass.com
Fri Nov 26 20:48:17 CET 2004

> My guess is the menu still referes to all the titles, but because cpdvd
> only grabbed the main one, I now have "bad links" ?
>
> > See also <URL:http://dvd.chevelless230.com/index.html>.

I'm not sure how cpdvd works ( I don't have it ) but if you want to remove
titlesets, you have to reauthor the ifo's or else the menus won't work. I've had
good results from dvdshrink and TitleSetBlanker or VobBlanker.

These are all windows utilities I use under wine. There is also something
similar to dvdshrink in linux called lxdvdrip, but I haven't seen similar tools
to TitleSetBlanker and VobBlanker. TitleSetBlanker is realy simple to use if you
need to remove a whole titleset and works well.

It is interesting that using a simlink works - have you tried to play the dvd
with ogle?