[MPlayer-users] video and audio output

jorgemj at vodafone.es jorgemj at vodafone.es
Sun Nov 14 10:01:06 CET 2004

Hi friends:

I am new with mplayer, but I have read a lot of it. I am planing too create an application for a Diso to mix videoclips, as we can do with xmms and crossfader plugin, I have probes xmmplayer plugin but it dont works as I want, this is because I want to create oone applicatiion. I plain to use two mplayer while crossfader moment, but I need to pass video stream throw my mix, I am wondering if I can send video stream output of mplayer to a socket, for example, that I can read and postprocess, to mix with other video stream.
I wait for your help, and if you have other ideas I would like to hear them.

Thanks for your help
Jorge