[MPlayer-users] Lirc Mplayer and WinTV Nova-T

Christian Kröner chris.coroner at web.de
Sun Nov 21 17:14:01 CET 2004

Am Sonntag, den 21.11.2004, 15:15 +0000 schrieb raid517:
> Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I don't seem to have a file
> called rc.local. I am using debian Sid Unstable, so I don't know if this
> is significant.

On debian they use sysctl to adjust values in /proc/sys/. Simply put
"dev.rtc.max-user-freq=1024" (without quotes) into
your /etc/sysctl.conf, make sure that /dev/rtc is world readable (at
least readable by the user using mplayer) and after the next boot
mplayer should be using your rtc.

--
Christian Kröner <chris.coroner at web.de>