[MPlayer-users] ASCII in mplayer

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon May 10 18:37:21 CEST 2004

On Monday, 10 May 2004 at 18:30, Tate Austin wrote:
> Is there away to enable this with the rpm's install or do I need to
> compile from the source to get this feature going?

You mean aalib vo? No, it's not compiled in in the default RPM release
config, but you can download the source RPM and rebuild adding "--with
aalib" to rpm command line. I did succeed in getting this working last
year, but I haven't checked since. If it doesn't work, scream. ;)

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer.html