[MPlayer-users] Re: mplayer -playlist, http://bla/divx.avis and http://bla/bla.3gps etc

Heiko Recktenwald uzs106 at uni-bonn.de
Sun Mar 28 14:36:54 CEST 2004

> am not subscribed here, so all replies may cc, if it gets trough at all.

Wow ;-)

"video/vnd.mpegurl mxu m4u" is in Apaches mime.types file, but of
no use, because mplayer -playlist is, as far as I know, not an
"Avant-garde" MPEG Video Playlist player, at least I had
problems with mplayer/live and rtsp://bla/bla.mp4s. And
it doesnt fit into one "Mixed" MPEG Video Playlist anyway,
at least I wasnt successful with http://bla/bla.blas
and the RTSP options on one commandline, that we need,
it we want to stream HTTP and RTSP streams in one playlist.

Dont know how usefull you think http://bla/divx.avi playlists
are, "video/x-mpegurl mao maoam", but http://bla/bla.3gps
are funky!

H.