[MPlayer-users] mplayer -playlist, http://bla/divx.avis and http://bla/bla.3gps etc

Heiko Recktenwald uzs106 at uni-bonn.de
Sun Mar 28 13:34:45 CEST 2004

Dont know if you like the "MPEG Video Playlist Licence",
more or less a "big vendor licence", but you may like
the "MPEG Video Playlist Revolution", that needs a clear
framework, and Singers: "This specification
   currently assumes that any session described by SDP (e.g. in SAP, as a
   file download, as a DESCRIBE over RTSP) has at most one MPEG-4
   session. It is desirable that this restriction be lifted."

The section on mplayer and http://bla/bla.3gps is maybe a little
bit lame, but this is all what I found: "Add the
   following line under the videocodec ffh263 (just search for it)
   section in this file: format 0x33363273".

I am not subscribed here, so all replies may cc, if it gets trough at all.

Have fun!

H.

http://www.uni-bonn.de/~uzs106/ -- Maoam is an old german bubblegum.