[MPlayer-users] mencoder and -sub option

tarass at club-internet.fr tarass at club-internet.fr
Sat Mar 13 18:12:26 CET 2004

Le 03/13/2004 05:53 PM, Nico a joliment écrit :

> Hi,
>   how do you generate the -sub file? I was trying to use your script,
> but I got lost in the -sub* options
>       Nico

I extract subtitles with Ragnar's program from the vdr file that gives
me an xml file for spumux, then I wrote a a perl scrit to convert this
fil in MPsub format. Here a sample sub file, play it on an avi file of
your choice with the -sub subtiles option.

Nicolas.

--
    Powered           .~.
    by Linux          /V\