[MPlayer-users] cvs again

antoine melser.anton at neuf.fr
Thu Jul 1 02:49:12 CEST 2004

Hi,
Thought I might try again to compile cvs to have an mplayer that might
actually work for me...

vd_ffmpeg.c: In function `init':
vd_ffmpeg.c:160: error: `FF_DEBUG_VIS_MB_TYPE' undeclared (first use in
this function)
vd_ffmpeg.c:160: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
vd_ffmpeg.c:160: error: for each function it appears in.)
vd_ffmpeg.c:160: error: `FF_DEBUG_VIS_QP' undeclared (first use in this
function)
make[1]: *** [vd_ffmpeg.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/antt/mplayer/main/libmpcodecs'
make: *** [libmpcodecs/libmpcodecs.a] Error 2

I have no idea what this means - could someone tell me why this has been
the reason why two attempts at installing from cvs have failed?
Cheers
Antoine