[MPlayer-users] MPlayer tv input: fixed size?

Simon Brenner simon.brenner at home.se
Thu Jan 22 01:09:59 CET 2004

It seems that my TV card has problem with small input sizes, so when I
resize the window I get "banding effects" - looks like it's interlaced,
but the lines are often 10-20 pixels high (it might be that the card has
trouble with uneven sizes, or just small sizes).

Anyway, I'd like to be able to set the input size to a fixed value, and
let MPlayer scale it down. As I understand it, the TV input size is
resized together with the window, but I'd like it to keep the TV capture
window the same and just apply scaling as usual.

Is it possible to do this?