[MPlayer-users] vobsub -> microdvd

Ivan Imperl ivica at ptt.yu
Sun Jan 18 12:04:22 CET 2004

I asked this question few days ago but received no answer (problems with
mailing list). So hire is again:

I am trying to convert titles from vobsub format to microdvd format:

$ ls
film.avi  film.idx  film.sub  divx2pass.log  frameno.avi

$ mplayer film.avi - vobsub film -dumpmicrodvdsub

as I understood I should do from mplayer's manual:

    -dumpmicrodvdsub (MPLAYER only)
        Convert the given subtitle (specified with the -sub  option)  to
        the MicroDVD subtitle format.  Creates a dumpsub.sub file in the
        current directory.

but there file "dumpsub.sub" is not created. What am I doing wrong?

--
     /__/  /    \      ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **