[MPlayer-users] New to Mplayer

James Hill malexa.kroest at virgin.net
Mon Jan 12 14:13:29 CET 2004

I suggest you check out ftp.falsehope.com then.... you get an error message saying that the site is suffering from low bandwidth and packet loss problems.....

I'm downloading xine now, so I wont worry about it.

JRH

PS, sorry for the unforgivable breach of protocol by starting a new thread by replying to a previous one (even if I did delete all the text first). I've been on groups like this before.... I wont be hanging about on this one. Cheers