[MPlayer-users] New to Mplayer

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon Jan 12 22:35:10 CET 2004

On Monday, 12 January 2004 at 14:10, James Hill wrote:
[...]
> I suggest you check out ftp.falsehope.com then.... you get an error
> message saying that the site is suffering from low bandwidth and packet
> loss problems.....

I've seen no such message. I've noticed, though, that it redirects
automatically from http: to ftp:, but it doesn't impair my site's
functionality.

Regards,
R.

PS. Please don't top-reply and wrap your lines around 75th column.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer.html