[MPlayer-users] recoding script for DVD/SVCD/VCD

Scott Bower s.bower at authentictkd.com.au
Wed Jan 7 01:41:44 CET 2004

Martin,
	Just to let you know, your efforts on this are much appreciated. I
would like to know now that I've replaced my dodgy home-made scripts
with yours, does the DVD output autosplit the video into VOB sized files
or does DVDAuthor do this? I've managed to hijack a DVD Rewriter for the
next three days but I haven't the know-how to create a dvd video that
plays on a hardware player... help?