[MPlayer-users] Audio/Subtitle Stream Selection

Ciprian Popovici ciprian at zuavra.net
Thu Feb 19 17:02:06 CET 2004

Quoting John Philip <phip at spymac.com>:
> What would you think of this change? Has anyone else wrestled with
> having to find the full stream order to use -sid/-aid?

I've only recently raised the same issue. Basically this comes down to
two isues:

1) -sid and -aid should only care about their respective types of streams.
   They currently count all the streams, regardless of type.

2) There should be some way to specify the default audio/subtitle stream.
   Currently the default for audio is 1 and for the subtitles is none(!).

--
Ciprian Popovici